Arts Health Antigonish! (AHA!) participated in Global Arts and Health Month in November 2014. Throughout the month there was a variety of arts-health activities in the community – in schools, community centres, hospitals, nursing homes and the library. Posters around town were created for AHA! by local artist, Fenn Martin.
- Playshops: celebrating in numerous community locations, with diverse populations and artistic genres: see November calendar for full schedule. See Details
- Film: A Year at Sherbrooke: with a discussion of the Eden Philosophy in long term care facilities See More
- Music therapist in the hospital 10–12 hrs/wk. See Details
- Drama/clowning/visual arts therapist: 8-10 hrs/wk, focus on inpatient mental health unit: Arthur Rivoire Memorial position See Details
- Participation in open mike nights at the library
- Creation of the AHA! Endowment Fund for Arts in the hospital through the St Martha’s Hospital Foundation See more
- Establishment of the Arthur Rivoire Arts Scholarship Fund at Antigonish East