AHA! invites you to celebrate Arts Health Month….
Arts Health Antigonish
invites you to celebrate Arts Health Month at……
Tuesdays in November, 7-9 pm. Adult workshops.
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 – Storytelling: Compassionate Listening, Compassionate Sharing with Maureen St. Clair
- Tuesday, Nov. 13 – Songwriting: Word Power in Song with Kim Wempe
- Tuesday, Nov. 20 – Dancing and Dreaming with Fingerpaints with Nancy Turniawan
- Tuesday, Nov. 27 – Laughter is the Best Medicine! with Laura Teasdale
REGISTRATION is required as spaces are limited. https://www.artshealthantigonish.org/2018/10/aha-tuesdays-november-2018
NOTE – If you have already registered and need to cancel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as spaces are limited and some may be on a waiting list.
AHA! Mondays for Youth
REGISTRATION is required as spaces are limited: https://www.artshealthantigonish.org/2018/11/aha-mondays-for-kids/
- Monday, November 19: 6 – 8PM. Songwriting:Word Power in Song (for Youth grades 7-12) with Kim Wempe
- Monday, November 26: 6-7:30 pm. Comedy Improv for Youth! ( all ages!) with Laura Teasdale